Okay, so the babe has a cold - got it on his six month birthday - what's up with that?
I'll tell you what he's teaching me - AGAIN - is to praise God and be joyful in ALL circumstances. This kid won't stop smiling with a fever, runny/stuffy nose, cough, sneeze, cough, cough, sneeze. I love him. And I love my hubby who woke up at 3 in the morning and hung out with Benson the rest of the night so I could sleep. Benson's a blessed little boy to have Nate for a daddy and well, I know I'm beyond blessed to have Nate for a husband. He's just a really solid, loving kind of guy.
Oh, and... I found a cool website that has inspired me to start writing a cookbook. Because, well, I've always had a dream to have a cooking show. I'm not sure I'd actually enjoy being videotaped, because I make faces at cameras...
See what I mean? I fear the nightmares that I would create for people. But I think I'd love to write a cookbook, even if all I do is hand it down to my kiddos and share recipes with my friends. So there. But... that's going to require me to actually measure occasionally. Ugh. You can pray for me. :)
See what I mean? I fear the nightmares that I would create for people. But I think I'd love to write a cookbook, even if all I do is hand it down to my kiddos and share recipes with my friends. So there. But... that's going to require me to actually measure occasionally. Ugh. You can pray for me. :)
1 comment:
oh oh oh! I want one! I'll be your first customer! :)What a trooper Benson is...hope he bounces back quickly and you get some rest tonight!
Post a Comment