Thursday, November 19, 2009

Three Months Old!!!

Benson is Three Months Old today. At the risk of sounding cliche, I will just say I'm not sure what life was like before him. I know it was good, but he's just so much fun and such a joy!

Today, for Benson's three month birthday, he decided to finally, after many days of rolling from his back to his side, make it all the way over to his belly!!!! *yeah, Sarah, about 40 minutes after we left your house!* I thought it was so fun, but he, on the other hand realized that motion created a dilemma for him. Now he was stuck in his least favorite position - the belly. And he was laying on one of his hands. Ha. I had to rescue him after many minutes of intense frustration.

My (Jenny) mom comes tomorrow for an eight day visit and I think Benson will delight her. She hasn't seen him since he was one week old, so this will be a special treat for all of us. AND! Nate comes home tomorrow, too. It's going to be a great Friday for me and for Benson!!!

Happy Thanksgiving Season everyone! We all have SO MUCH to be thankful for!!!!!!!

1 comment:

The JM Family said...

how exciting to reach the 3 month mark! Sebastian will be 6 mos just before Thanksgiving. he had trouble with the belly at first too. it still is not his favorite. glad your (Jenny's) mom can come. you will have a great Thanksgiving holiday! enjoy all of your giving of thanks. Tim & Kirsten

Our Wedding Countdown