Nate helped me turn a vision into reality in the baby's nursery and I love it and thought I'd share with you, so you can catch a glimpse into baby boy's world :) Well, soon to be world... I've been talking about this thing I wanted to use the "You are wonderfully made" sticker for that we picked up at the place we got our rocking chair from. Nate took my thoughts and we used an old picture frame, some paint, a piece of wood he beat up and painted, and some hooks and ribbon and this is what we came up with. He's so good at projects like this!
My boss talks about the "knit" in this verse being the same as the sewing together of the curtain in the Holy of Holies (only two places in Scripture where that same word is used like this...) and I just love that! I also love thinking that God knows all the days of our little boy already and while some have come to be in the womb, there are many more to come on the outside. I am so humbled that we have been chosen to raise this man for God's glory. How exciting!
The crib was a gift from the Weaver's and Sanderson's and came with the fun nursery bedding. We love it and think it looks so cute. It's so fun to make his room all cozy and welcoming for him! We are so blessed and are looking forward to his arrival.
We'll post pictures of the rest of the room soon - as soon as the walls look more interesting than they currently do...

1 comment:
I love it! I love soaking our little ones in The Word! Good going! Izzy and Norrah both have verses painted above their cribs!!! I am excited that your little guy will be here soon!
Post a Comment