Thursday, July 30, 2009

He Rocked It

Literally. Listened to praise music this morning on the NST table... Put the headphones to my belly... Baby boy seemed to enjoy it. Nate was giving me a foot rub. I seemed to REALLY enjoy that :) I'm so spoiled, I know.

The NST tech made it sound like he was going to fail or that we'd have to lay there for a long time again. I prayed for baby to dance for the Lord. He did. How fun. The midwife came in, rescued us, and we were on our way to our appt. with her. She says she think there's a good sized baby in there, maybe 7 pounds right now :) and she thinks if he goes to the end, he'll be low 8's. SO Cool. Go God and go diet high in protein :) Ha.

By just after nine, we were on our way out, I think our shortest appointment in over a month. We are so grateful! We can hardly wait for this little guy to join us! Any day now, any day.

Thanks so much for praying for us!

We love you!

Nate, Jenny, and Baby Boy

1 comment:

The JM Family said...

Praise God! We're so thankful with you!

Our Wedding Countdown