Wow, what an awesome first year! God has been so good to us, so faithful and so gracious, too. Looking back over the past year, I can't believe all we've been able to see, do, experience. It hasn't been perfect and easy, but it's been a pleasure to grow together and see the Lord drawing us closer to one another and more importantly to Himself through marriage.
We were able to get away this past weekend to celebrate our one year anniversary. We used the same iloveinns.com coupons and were able to stay a night free at the CliffPark Inn in Milford PA. It was a few days of adventure and relaxation. So wonderful! I got spoiled though, spending so much time with Nate... It'll be harder than ever to return to work. We enjoyed canoeing, hiking, waterfall seeking, drives through gorgeous woods and less gorgeous traffic jams and construction ;)
And if I wasn't already spoiled enough, Nate surprised me again today by having roses sent to me at work. So often, I feel God's lavish love through him. I don't take it for granted, that's for sure!
We have a follow-up ultrasound tomorrow morning to check on baby boy's growth and so we get to see him again! That's going to be very cool... We will also have our glucose screening, etc. I've heard that's not a fun test, but oh well!

1 comment:
I always meant to send CONGRATULATIONS your way, and now here it is, one year already. And a baby on the way, CONGRATULATIONS again! Glad to hear life is good and you are both enjoying married life. I check your blog from time to time and so I thought I'd better identify myself and quit being a stalker. wishing you many more happy years together!
Post a Comment