We had some fun doing a little poll to see what people thought we were going to have and about 75% of the people thought girl. Nate and I had a feeling it was a boy. We even already have a boy name, but didn't have a girl name... so...
We're pretty pumped that Sheldon (Nate's brother) and Mindi's little boy will have a playmate in just a matter of months and that he will have more than just girls on this side to play with :) Please pray for Mindi - she's overdue and wants that little boy to come out!
Nate's a proud papa of course. WE ARE HAVING A BOY!
We went out last night to celebrate by going to Five Guys (if you've never been there, you should go... it's super yummy junk food, I mean, burgers and fries :)). We went to the park and ate as we watched birds flying around the water. It was peaceful and relaxing.
This pregnancy has gone so well and we are so grateful for God's provision to us and the way He has kept us all healthy. I was told yesterday that this "cold" I've had for the past two weeks is part of pregnancy - bad allergies mixed with hormones means not breathing through my nose just might be part of my life for a while :) and I'm okay with that. God has given me so much grace to remain in a good mood and has blessed me with a very loving husband who takes good care of us.

Nate just returned from a trip to the south to help close up some projects for the summer and to move vehicles around. It was a harder trip than normal for me, as I sensed some intense warfare and felt a greater urge than ever to pray and boy, did I need to! But God is good and I'm married to an incredibly strong man who relies on the Lord. I'm so proud of him!
Work for me continues to plug along at an alarming pace! Sometimes my head spins and my boss Tefera reminds me that I can only do what I can do, which is so freeing. God is moving in the nations and I am now privileged to work with 146 programs worldwide. Amazing.
So that's our post with some pictures - thanks for praying for us and being on this journey with us!
We love you,
The Hoovers

2 comments:
Five Guys is sooo good! You and baby are so cute! :)
Hey Jenny,
That has got to be one of the funniest ultrasounds I've seen yet! He looks like a little gymnast in there! Or a swimmer doing a dive off the high dive:) That is awesome! Hopefully his personality will be just as flexible as his body position..haha:) We love you guys and are so excited to watch you raise a little man for Jesus! We're looking forward to supporting you in your new journey just as much as you both have been a support and encouragement to us!
Love you guys! (and you too baby boy!)
The Hess's
Post a Comment