Thank you for praying for our son! God has answered and we had an ultrasound yesterday and he's "growing great" according to the tech. He weighs 2lbs 12 oz as far as they can tell and is in the 56th percentile for growth! Praise God! They checked his organs, etc. and he still looks really good, no issues they can see. What a relief!
We also found out that they won't let me go past my due date with his two vessel cord, so that's great! They said they don't let two vessel cord babies go past the due date for risk of still birth. My mom and sister are flying out around his due date, so they'll definitely get to meet him. Another answer to prayer. I thank God for his faithfulness!
I also had a glucose screen for gestational diabetes and they told me afterwards that no news is good news and I haven't heard anything since the test yesterday morning, so I assume all is well there, too.
Baby was practicing the can-can or something at about 4:30 this morning. More movement than I've ever felt. He's getting stronger!
Here are some pictures for you. During the ultrasound he was being a little bit shy and playing peek-a-boo... So you can't see his eyes, but you can see his cute nose and lips. He had the hiccups, too, which was very, very cute.
Eleven weeks or less until we get to meet this little guy on the outside :) Thanks so much for praying!!!!!

1 comment:
Nate & Jenny, we are thankful with you. The blessing of health is amazing! I am sure Kirsten would have something to say about the two vessel cord, but as you can see from the Sleeping Beauties post, she is catching up from the night.
Your little one likes to hold his hands in front of his face just like Sebastian.
We look forward to meeting him!
Tim
Post a Comment