Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Corn, tuxes, bellybuttons, and a weigh-in

Last week my friend and I had a CRAZY idea to take our 2 month olds and 22 month old (and her two year old) to Farm Days here.  Probably coulda used a double stroller, extra hands, but here we are still alive and laughing :)  I'm not 100% sure, but I think B could have played with this corn table all day long...


Benson's going to be a ring bearer in his Auntie Gretchen's wedding in December. Our friend Erin had a tux laying around so B tried it on and look how handsome he is!  He knew he was all spiffed up!

Here we are the other night at our friend's house.  The conversation between Benson (22 months) and Tobias (3 yrs) went something like this:  B: "eh, uh, eeeh, ooh, oejapjg;pjpdigjh.  T: Uhhhhh. (Probably thinking why isn't this kid speaking normally???)   B: (pointing to his bellybutton), grunt, eeh, oooohhhhhh!!!, eeeeeh  eh?  T:  (pointing to his bellybutton) giggles.  I think they decided on that point alone (they both have bellybuttons) that they can be friends forever.  Sometimes I wish I was blind to the things in other people that make me hesitate to be their friend.  What if all it took for me to be someone's friend was that we both had a belly button?  That would be pretty sweet, eh?


K's stats from our 2 month today - she's healthy!

weight:  11 lb 10 oz, 70%;
height: 22.5" 55%;
head in 70th

3 comments:

Sarah said...

Benson, dude...you are looking WAY too good! I can't wait until C's appt tomorrow to find out how big he is, but I'm guessing he's bigger than Katelyn! :) Love you guys!!!

Erin said...

How handsome that little man is!!!

The Mauers said...

Jenny, K is looking so cute and very different from the last time I saw her:) B is growing up so fast as well. Nice to hear an update! I'll probably see you around sometime this fall. God bless!

Our Wedding Countdown