
We had another wonderful weekend! Friday night, we were able to go to Mazzi's to celebrate with this guy ----> and his wife and some other friends his 30TH BIRTHDAY!!!! Happy Birthday Jeremy! We know the plans God has for you will ASTOUND all of us (already have!) Allison surprised him BIG-TIME and I think we were all blessed in the process :) Thank you for letting us celebrate with you!
Saturday morning, we woke up, ate some breakfast and ventured out for my surprise for Nate. He loves being outside, loves trees, loves beng active, so I took him to Longwood Gardens. It was beautiful! I'll let the pics speak for themselves!
For Grandpa! ------->
For mom -------->
Thought this was cool with the flower and clouds...
Another white flower... Really like the petals on this one:
And one last parting shot: it's weird and funky, but I like it :-)More photos on our photo site... (link to right)
On our way home, we stopped in Strasburg to visit the Weaver's and the Sanderson's kiddos. They are so cute and sweet. Liliana hugged me for a long time, it was nice to get some sweet cuddle time and Teagan picked mums for me to take home... I love each of those kids (and their parents!)
Sunday after church, Nate and Jeremy went on a bike ride while I hung out with Allison and the boys. She challenges me with her life! I thank God for friends who keep me moving ahead. They came over later that night for dinner and it was so fun. Their boys did a great job at our place and played with Nate's horse barn from when he was a kid. Josiah also turned our ottoman into a toilet (not a real one, don't worry, but we did have fun spinning him down the drain... weird, but cute. imaginations rock!) We feel so spoiled to get to spend so much time with them!
Nate shared this passage of Scripture with Jeremy and it has been challenging me as well:
Psalm 15
LORD, who may dwell in your sanctuary? Who may live on your holy hill? He whose walk is blameless and who does what is righteous, who speaks the truth from his heart and has no slander on his tongue, who does his neighbor no wrong and casts no slur on his fellowman, who despises a vile man but honors those who fear the LORD, who keeps his oath even when it hurts, who lends his money without usury and does not accept a bribe against the innocent. He who does these things will never be shaken.
Who keeps his oath even when it hurts... Wow... I need to chew on that some more...
God bless you!

No comments:
Post a Comment