If Katelyn's 9 month visit is any indication of her future, she's going to be tall like daddy (lucky gal!). I'm just now updating, but our appointment was last week. She's 28.5" tall and weighs 18lbs. 8oz. She's the same height Benson was at this age, but two pounds lighter. She's basically TALL and lean (with a side of sweeeeeet thighs!). She loves to be with Benson, and most times he loves to be with her, though he is pretty rough on her at times! She takes it well, though. She gets into a LOT because she's incredibly mobile and everything goes into her mouth. There are so many differences in raising her than Benson - neither is better than the other, just big differences that I find amusing and fun! She's high energy but laid back if that makes any sense at all to anyone but me :) And sweet, sweet, sweet. She has this two tooth grin that makes me smile every time (she has six teeth, but you only see the bottom two when she smiles). It's something I'll miss when more teeth come in, but I'm enjoying it while we have it! We just love her to pieces!!!! She's added such a wonderful joy to our home!
 |
| Chilli night. Oomph. She HATES and LOATHES her bib - rips it off and if you don't catch her in time...it's not pretty. |
Today is Nate's 28th birthday! I must say, I'm WAY more excited for his birthday than he is :) I think he thinks I'm crazy. Ha. I had a hard time sleeping last night and each time Katelyn woke me up to eat, I wanted to tell him happy birthday and give him his gift (which was a new car stereo I installed myself last night). Thanks to our dear friend Carla, we get to go on a date tonight! We are going to walk around downtown for First Friday in Lancaster. That should be fun!
The following picture sums our little lady up pretty well. Moving and smiling. That's her.
Be blessed dear ones!!!!
Up someday soon (???) - our pics and update from Finland and annual review I've had done for weeks and weeks, but never posted. Oops.
No comments:
Post a Comment