Saturday, November 20, 2010

My cup overflows

Have you ever just sat down and thought about how much you love people?  Maybe it's the pregnancy hormones, maybe it's a bunch of other stuff happening in my life, or maybe it's just a good dose of God lovingly showing me how blessed I am. 

Nate's a wonderful husband - I like what he stands for, how he cares for us, and how much we've grown together in a short time.  He's a great mix of strength and compassion.  I often think of how blessed I am and how glad I am I ended up with him over any other person in the world.

Benson's 15 month birthday was yesterday and for some reason, I spent the day in awe that God would let me parent such an incredible little person.  He has his moments where he pushes boundaries, tests the limits, etc. but for the most part, he is just a really incredible kid.  I like him.  I love him.  I'm SO stinkin' glad he's our son.  I often think of his life and how fortunate we are and what a privilege it is to have children and to be parents.

I'm getting more and more excited to meet our new little one, too. I am excited to see who he/she is and for our family to grow in love and grace together.  We get to hopefully find out the gender on December 1.  Yippee!!!!  So far, from our pool of April preggo ladies, one is having a girl, one is having a boy and two of us don't know yet.  It's really so much fun to be pregnant together!

I could go on and on at how blessed I feel by family, friends, coworkers, even strangers.  But I'll stop by saying that I know Who these blessings come from and I'm so grateful!

*for some reason, I can't upload more pics to this blog.  I'll try more later. I must go get ready for a girls trip to DC :) :) :)

1 comment:

Sandy and Rob said...

grateful with you Jenny - what else can you do but thank God for all those wonderful blessings!, eh?!! happy thanksgiving, friend!

Our Wedding Countdown