Happy Birthday Nate!!!!
Thank you for being such and incredible friend and husband. I couldn't love you more if I tried! You are such a gift and blessing to me and so many others as well. I hope your 25th year is the best yet!
Baby says it's so glad and excited to have you as daddy, too :)
XOXOXOXO
Jenny

15 comments:
Happy birthday bro! May you have a fabulous day and infiniate happy days to follow.
Happy Birthday Nate!!
I hope you have a truly amazing 25th year. I pray that this year, you continue to see the Lord doing amazing things in your life, that you are blessed beyond measure, and that you continue to seek Him in all you do, not only as a husband, but also a father!!!
Happy Birthday Nate, we're so glad you're in our lives!!!
Love
Erin, Kent, Teagan, Carter, and Tobias
Err, I meant infinite.
Dear Nate,
Hope you have a blessed birthday celebrating 25 years of life! We love you and are so glad God brought you into Jenny's life and ours:) Your gentle and loving spirit are always such an encouragement and inspiration to us. May God bring you joy unspeakable in the coming year as you continue to walk in His ways and abide in His love for you! Love,
Jeremy, Allison, Josiah, Hudson and Elliana
Happy Birthday, Nate! We hope your day is very blessed and that you will feel God's love for you, celebrating the day He brought you into this world for a very specific purpose! We are so grateful for you and Jenny. We are also thankful for the heart connection with you guys regardless of distance! Love you! Daren and Wendy
Well there Nate. The time as come again for you to get another year older. But regardless of your age you are still my dearest friend. I want to wish you a happy Birthday and let you know you are an awesome person. Keep sharing Gods love thru your words and actions.
Larry Schweers
happy birthday! Hope this year is a special one. many blessings to you!
-Nicola
Happy Birthday Nate!
I wish you all God's best of blessings as you turn 25.
Jerry Keener
May this day be a special one for a special guy. I pray that this day will bring much joy and hope to you and that this coming year be filled with many new adventures. I also pray that you will be blessed with much patience as you awaitwith anticipation the arrival of you new bundle of joy. -Daryl Hoover
Naaaaaaaaaaaate Hooooover, Happy Birthday! Hope that you have a great birthday. Thank you for your friendship and your steadfastness in following God in both word and deed. May this year bring extra blessing with another addition to the Hoover clan.
Luke
Ps..you are a year closer to Jenny
pps...I know a good cake baker
Happy Birthday Nate!
I hope you have a wonderful day. May you continue to grow in the grace of the Lord this year as a husband and father. Keep looking to the Father, he will guide your steps.
Love,
Curtis, Sheila, and Annika
P.S. You're going to be a great dad!
Happy Birthday Nate! May you have a wonderful year to come, especially as you get ready to become a father.
God Bless,
Kent Fellenbaum
Happy Birthday Nate,
God has given you some great years already and yet I am sure the better ones are still to come. I've been noticing especially in the last five years a special appreciation within me for the gift you are to our family. Thanks for your commitment to meaningful relationship and living a life that says "You can trust me". What better way to bless you than to echo what we heard every night for many years:
May the Lord bless you
and keep you,
May the Lord make his face
shine upon you
May the Lord turn
his countanance towards you
And give you peace!
Happy Birthday, Nate
Sheldon
Birthday Blessings to you, Nate! Hope you're having a happy one!
Janine
Happy belated b-day Nate! Blessings to you and our prayers are with you as you begin this next stage of life. You'll be a great dad :) Praying for God's favor upon you this coming year!
Rosemary and Josh
Post a Comment