We are expecting a baby! :-)
Jenny and I found out several weeks ago that we are expecting. I know some of you already have heard this news but I thought you might like to see the picture. This past week we got an Ultrasound and saw our little blessing. You can see a head, limbs, ears, eyes, and its little heart beating. It actually moved around some too. Amazing. It is almost nine weeks along now and we are due around the middle of August.
This is such a blessing and we are honored and excited to be the parents of this child. Our Lord has chosen us to raise this child for his service and we are grateful. There are many things that we need to learn and are learning each day.
Monday Jenny left for a 17 day trip to
Please keep her in your prayers. Pray for Peace, Grace, Strength, Energy, for her and our baby and that she can be an encouragement to those she meets.

1 comment:
Oh boy Jenny and Nate... You are expecting! Congratulations-that is a great news... I am so happy to read that great news... oh well, congratulations once again.
Take care
Felixa and Dean
Post a Comment