
Wow, what a great time we have had this summer! Time is slipping away, though!
Earlier this month, we were able to get away for a night of camping in MD, and then for a few days in the mountains of WV with Nate's family. It was a great time of learning more about the family, relaxing, and seeing lots of new terrain (for me, Jenny). There were some amazing God times, where we couldn't do anything but sit in awe of our Creator (like the double full rainbow after the rain during dinner our first night and the hummingbirds at the feeder). The one thing we missed was getting a picture of Nate riding the donkey, Jack... He was a bit wild... Aside from feeling a bit overwhelmed with all the "new" things, I was experiencing on the trip, I thoroughly enjoyed getting to know this newer part of my family :) My favorite times, I think, were the fireside chats, while gazing at stars :)
Our WV "home"...

The steam train, the Durbin Rocket that we got to ride on...


Just this past weekend, we were so blessed with a joyful and full time with friends!
We woke up early Saturday morning to go canoeing with our WC (wedding coordinator) groupies (:)) We got to coordinate their wedding in February, and they returned the favor for us. We love the time we get to spend with this couple and cherish our friendship with them so much!

Upon returning home, we packed and headed to meet up with my coworker (and friend) Teferfa and his family. We were privileged enough to take them on their first camping trip! They don't camp quite like this in Eth-opia. They did great! And we found out how fun their family is! What a great weekend in nature with God's awesome and beautiful children! We are so blessed!!!!
On our way home Sunday, tired and exhausted, I told Nate that I never would have imagined the great and beautiful friendships and relationships I would be honored to be a part of. God is so good to us!Pics are on our web albums!
Blessings and love,
Nate and Jenny

No comments:
Post a Comment